You might not want to get divorced now, but perhaps you would like to know what your divorce might look like, and how it could impact your life, your relationship with your children, and your finances. If you are in such a position, we offer our proprietary Divorce Assessment™ service.
When you contact us about Divorce Assessment™, one of our lawyers will meet with you personally to discuss your situation. Our attorney will ask you to provide a detailed history of all relevant facts. Then, for a flat fee, you will receive:
- A list of the legal issues that you are facing
- Our legal opinion on each legal issue
- Our legal advice on how to proceed on each issue
- Strategy on how to place yourself in the best legal position
- Options on how to resolve the issues
- Referrals to agencies that may assist you
- Documentation and information on the issues you presented
- Answers to all of your questions
- And More
All of the information that you provide to us is entirely confidential. You have complete control over whether the information you provide is ever disclosed to your spouse. You also have complete control over when, how, and to whom the information is disclosed if you decide to do so.
Our Divorce Assessment™ is a service that is unique to our firm and is of great benefit to anyone who is contemplating divorce and concerned about the consequences. It can help you understand the issues you face and the possible outcomes in your particular situation. Contact us today to learn more about this service or to schedule a consultation.