The decision to divorce is a difficult one, particularly if children are involved. The process of divorce often creates profound stress and triggers many other life changes. The experienced Sacramento divorce lawyers at Crider Law Group are here to guide you through this difficult and trying process.
In addition to being advocates and advisors to our clients, we understand the pressure our clients experience as they go through a divorce. We are sensitive to our clients’ needs, and try to alleviate their stress through personalized and extraordinary client service.
When we represent clients in divorces and dissolutions, we vigorously pursue our clients’ interests to achieve results. We can help you with all of the following matters, or just some of them, depending on your particular situation:
- Legal Separation
- Obtaining custody of your children
- Protecting your visitation rights
- Obtaining and modifying child support
- Obtaining and modifying spousal support or alimony
- Equitably dividing community property
- Safeguarding your separate property
- Protecting your business in divorce
- Protection your retirement and pension accounts
- Enforcing divorce settlements and final judgments
- Modifying custody, visitation or support when circumstances change
- And more!
Contact us today for experienced legal counsel and aggressive representation.